The Office of School Safety and Security and Risk Management, in collaboration with School Management and Instructional Leadership, reviewed county wide practices regarding school visits and it has been determined that parents are no longer able to attend recess.
Parents can continue to eat lunch with their child(ren) if they complete the following:
- Go to the HCPSS Volunteer Training page to review information about the school system's volunteer process.
- Review the “Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Procedures Online Training” PowerPoint.
- Sign the Certificate of Completion for the “Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Procedures Online Training” form and provide it to the school when signing in.
- Review the "Confidentiality Training for Volunteers" PowerPoint.
- Sign the Confidentiality Agreement and provide it to the school when signing in.
- Sign in at the front office using the Lobby Guard sign-in system (a valid photo I.D. must be provided).
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.